RINIA SHQIPTARE FORUM

Pershendetje vizitor i nderuar...
Me sa duket, ju nuk jeni identifikuar akoma ne faqen tone, ndaj po ju paraqitet ky mesazh per tju kujtuar se ju mund te identifikoheni qe te merrni pjese ne
diskutimet dhe temat e shumta te forumit tone.

- Ne qofte se ende nuk keni nje Llogari personale ne forumin ton, mund ta hapni nje te tille duke u Regjistruar
-Regjistrimi eshte falas dhe ju merr koh maksimumi 1 min...

Me Respekt dhe Kenaqesi:
Staffi i Forumit Rinia Shqiptare

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RINIA SHQIPTARE FORUM

Pershendetje vizitor i nderuar...
Me sa duket, ju nuk jeni identifikuar akoma ne faqen tone, ndaj po ju paraqitet ky mesazh per tju kujtuar se ju mund te identifikoheni qe te merrni pjese ne
diskutimet dhe temat e shumta te forumit tone.

- Ne qofte se ende nuk keni nje Llogari personale ne forumin ton, mund ta hapni nje te tille duke u Regjistruar
-Regjistrimi eshte falas dhe ju merr koh maksimumi 1 min...

Me Respekt dhe Kenaqesi:
Staffi i Forumit Rinia Shqiptare

RINIA SHQIPTARE FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mirsevini ne Rinia Shqiptare Forum!!!

Degjo radion online

Kaspersky Anti-virus 2010 full

lani
    lani
    Administrator
    Administrator

Gjinia : Male

Numri i postimeve : 726

Piket : 1414

Vendodhja : system32

Reputacion : 19

Data e hyrjes : 15/08/2009

Mosha : 32

Hobi:: : HaCkEr

rreth Kaspersky Anti-virus 2010 full

Mesazh nga lani Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:19 pm

Kaspersky Anti-virus 2010 full Kasper10

Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 – the backbone of your PC’s security system, offering protection from a range of IT threats. Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 provides the basic tools needed to protect your PC.

Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009 is an essentially new approach to data security. The main feature of the application is restricting the programs' rights to access the system resources. It helps prevent unwanted actions by suspicious and hazardous programs. The application's capabilities in the protection of user's confidential data have been considerably enhanced. The application now includes wizards and tools which substantially facilitate execution of specific computer protection tasks

The new features in Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009:

New Protection Features:
    - Scanning of operating system and software for vulnerabilities with their subsequent elimination maintains a high system security level and prevents sneaking of hazardous programs into your system.
    - New wizards – Security Analyzer and Browser Configuration facilitate the scanning for and elimination of security threats and vulnerabilities in the applications installed on your computer, operating system's and browser settings.
    - Kaspersky Lab now reacts faster to the new threats due to the use of Kaspersky Security Network technology that gathers data about infection of users' computers and sends it to Kaspersky Lab's servers.
    New System Restore wizard helps fix system damages after malware attacks.

New confidential data protection features:
    - Security of confidential data entered from the keyboard is ensured by a new tool Virtual keyboard.

New protection features for internet use:
    - Protection against internet intruders has been upgraded due to the extended databases of phishing sites.
    - Security of working with instant messengers is provided by ICQ and MSN traffic scan.

New program's interface features:
    - The new program's interface reflects the comprehensive approach to information protection.
    - High information capacity of dialog boxes helps user quickly make decisions.
    - The functionality of reports and statistics information about the application's operation has been extended. The possibility of using filters allowing flexible setup when working with reports makes this product irreplaceable for professionals.

Interface Language: English

Size : 52.7 MB

SHKARKOJE
    Kodi:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/239958548/kasoersky_2010.rar
    http://uploading.com/files/NYX8V149/kasoersky 2010.rar.html
    http://saveqube.com/getfile/01fb5405cb324ce683e583c20a974f5ce2e9facc69e1a2e469/kasoersky_2010.rar.html

Ora është Wed May 08, 2024 7:46 am